Friday, April 3, 2009

Sad to see an old friend go

Last night was the series finale of one of my favorite TV shows. I have been a faithful fan of ER since I can remember. I think I have watched every episode of all 15 seasons. In college I remember having ER parties to watch the cliff hanging shows and the intense medical situations. In recent years the show hasn't been as good as when the likes of George Clooney, Anthony Edwards and Noah Wyle were on but I still have been a devoted fan and would faithfully watch every week. You just never knew what was going to happen. So I have to admit I am a little down this morning. I will miss my old friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you posted something about this show. I remember seeing the first episode all those years ago. It was good to see the 'oldies' come back at least once to do a tribute :)